Waldemarsudde & The Thiel Gallery
Djurgården is a tranquil island in the middle of Stockholm City. The island has been in possession of the crown since the 15th century. It collects many famous museums and cultural attractions. This tour takes you to the famous art museums The Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde and The Thiel Gallery.
Our chauffeur will pick you up at your hotel, your cruise ship or at your home in Stockholm and take you to two of the most loved and interesting art museums in Sweden. Both are housed in former private palaces:
- The Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde
- The Thiel Gallery
- Guided drive on Djurgården
Book this tour
This tour will be added to the normal booking calender. Until then it is available upon request. Please make an inquiry for a certain day through the contact form below.
- Pick up at hotel in Stockholm
- Luxurious Car
- Private Chauffeur
- Parking fees
- Bottled water
Food and drinks not included besides bottled water in the car. Both the museums have very nice cafés with cold and warm dishes.
- Your will have 1 ticket for the whole group
We can provide extra services upon request.
- Guidebook in English for Uppsala
As we make reservations and bookings with our suppliers and Chauffeurs we need to have a cancellation policy as follows:
- 100% refund if tour is canceled at least 24 hours prior to departure
- 0% refund if tour is canceled less than 24 hours prior to departure