Fika with locals
Fika is a Swedish tradition that dates back a long time. Now you to can “Fika with locals”.
Imagine what it would be like to visit a local in his/hers home where you will be served Swedish Fika that means coffee/tea that comes with a Swedish delicacy like home made apple pie with vanilla sauce or a cinnamon bun. You will be able to see how a local lives and you will have the opportunity to ask them questions about how it is to live in Stockholm and Sweden today and other things you are curious about.
One of our chauffeurs or a Taxi will pick you up at your hotel or your cruise ship and take you to one of our selected hosting families in the Stockholm Area.
Book this activity
This activity will be added to the normal booking calender. Until then it is available upon request. Please make an inquiry for a certain day through the contact form below.
- Booking of a Taxi with instructions
- Visit a private home
- Meet a local
- Home baked cinnamon buns or apple pie
- Bottled water
- The cost for the Taxi are not included
- Your will have 1 ticket for the whole group
We can provide extra services upon request.
- Private Chauffeur
As we make reservations and bookings with our hosts we need to have a cancellation policy as follows:
- 100% refund if the tour is canceled at least 24 hours prior to departure
- 0% refund if tour is canceled less than 24 hours prior to departure